Code of conduct
LAST UPDATED ON: Dec 2023
1. Fabrique Love Connection Limited complies with the principles of good business practice. We run the business with transparency and integrity. We ensure that our clients are fully informed about our charity programmes details, what we can deliver, pricing of our events or programmes, payment terms and term and conditions governing the membership.
2. We treat our clients with fairness and honesty. We believe in providing sufficient information for our clients to make informed choices.
3. We do not discriminate. We treat all our clients with respect and maintain a consistent service level.
4. Fabrique Love Connection Limited complies with the principle of good sales, advertising and promotions practices. We ensure that our publicity materials convey clear, unambiguous, truthful, accurate and non-misleading information to our clients. We do not allow advertisements or promotions which contain a false representation or which may potentially mislead the clients.
5. We avoid using materials which may potentially disclose our clients’ information in our publicity. In the event this is unavoidable, we will seek our client’s agreement before proceeding with the circulation.
6. Fabrique Love Connection Limited complies with the principles of professional development. We ensure that our team undergo appropriate training and obtain the relevant certifications before they engage in the provision of charity services. We continuously seek professional improvement and advancement, as well as keep up with industry developments, to enhance our service to our clients.
7. Fabrique Love Connection Limited complies with the principles of privacy and information security. Maintaining the confidentiality of our volunteers is our priority. We ensure that no confidential and personal information of our volunteers will be revealed to anyone prior to obtaining the volunteer’s consent. Also, information obtained from our volunteers is strictly used for purposes necessary for the provision of our services.
8. Fabrique Love Connection Limited complies with the principle of redress and monitoring mechanism. We view feedback as an important input to our continuous improvement in achieving greater client satisfaction. We monitor all complaints and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to ensure satisfactory resolution for parties concerned.