Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED ON: Dec 2023
These terms and conditions apply for any dating event you attend that is organised by, and payment made payable to FABRIQUE LOVE CONNECTION LIMITED (herein referred to as “the COMPANY”).
By making the payment to the Company, you have agreed to the terms and conditions and declarations stated in this document.
- You warrant, represent and undertake to the Company that:
- You are above 21 years of age;
- You have not been convicted in any Court of Law for any offences involving dishonesty, sexual offences, harassment, assault or any form of violence or cruelty;
- You are not a bankrupt or are not presently the subject of bankruptcy proceedings.
- While the Company will use every reasonable effort to ensure that events or programs are conducted safely, you expressly agree that your participation, in any event, is wholly at your own risk. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while or arising from your attending the events or programs and you expressly release us from any such obligation and/or liability.
- Your use of services offered and events or programs organised by the Company are at your own risk. As an adult, you are responsible for your own safety and well being and should exercise the appropriate level of discretion especially when meeting someone for the first time or someone unfamiliar.
- The Company does not owe you a duty of care to guarantee or provide a safe environment for you to meet up with other members or to protect you from harm beyond accurately providing you with information provided to us on a “as is where is” basis. As such, the Company makes no warranty or representation as to the correctness or accuracy of information provided to it by members and you expressly agree that you shall not hold the Company liable for any inaccuracies, errors in information provided by us to you, nor for any omissions or acts of misrepresentation / fraud.
- Accordingly, the Company cannot guarantee your safety nor does it make any warranty or representation, implied or express that meeting with other member or volunteer will be safe.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, agents, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees (on an indemnity basis), arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you, or in connection with any other liabilities arising out of your attendance of events or programs organised by the Company.
- In any event or program, you expressly agree that under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to you for any loss or damage in excess of the event or program fee.
- While the Company will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the events or programs scheduled, the Company reserves the right to change events or programs dates, location/sites and/or programme components as it deems necessary and in such instances, no refunds (partial or full) shall be allowed.
- It is your sole responsibility to make your own way to the venue of any event or program on time and under no circumstances shall the Company be responsible for your inability, howsoever occasioned, to attend the event or program. If you are late, the Company is under no obligation to wait for you and may commence the event or program as per the advertised time.
- You acknowledge and accept that the Company assumes no obligation, express implied, to guarantee you any successful relationship or marriage as a consequence of your attendance of its events or programs.
- You specifically agree that you are not to use the event or program as a forum to canvass or distribute materials that promote any entity or activity or cause, whether for profit or otherwise.
- By registering as an event or program participant, you expressly authorise the Company to use store and transfer, as the Company may deem necessary, your personal information and details to any employee, affiliate, agent or partner of the Company for any and all purposes in connection with your participation in its events or programs and/or for the purpose of promotions and marketing relevant products and services to you.
- You agree to be contacted by the Company or its authorised agents for future communications, which may include sales or marketing calls. If you do not wish to be so contacted, please unsubscribe by sending us an email at [email protected].
- In the course of attending the events or programs, photographs / videos of participants may be taken by the Company for the purposes of post event or program publicity / marketing, and you expressly consent to the same. You further agree that you are not entitled to remuneration, royalties or any form of payment from the Company for the use of your image.
- In dealing with the Company, you may be entrusted with information in respect of the Company’s volunteers all of which is confidential. You shall not now, or at any time in the future, divulge any of such confidential information to any person whatsoever.
- Waiver (Covid-19): The novel coronavirus, COVID-19 (“Cov-19”) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organisation. The company has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Cov-19 at our office and at our events or programs and will strive adhere to the spirit of safety measures as stipulated by the Singapore Ministry of Health and National Environment Agency. However, attending our events or programs may increase your risk of contracting Cov-19, and the company cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with Cov-19 in the course of your way to our events or programs, from attending our events or programs or in the course of your way leaving from our events or programs. By signing or acknowledging this agreement and making payment, you accept these risks and hereby release, covenant not to sue and hold harmless the Company and its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any claims, loss, damage and all liabilities arising out of or relating thereto.